Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Day Two Task Two

For this activity, please think about this issue of the gender pay gap carefully. It is quite controversial (some people agree with it and some people disagree with it).

On your blog, tell us what you think. Is it fair? Why or why not? Be sure to explain exactly why you feel the way that you do. Here is Our Task For today Here is My Opinion.

As My Opinion I disagree that is not fair for Men to get Paid more that Women the " Gender Pay Gap" because Women and Men most of time do the same qualities of work and push to high Standards , 

It's not fair for the Women as they do have Bills ,
 Taxes and Rent to Pay and if most have to fund for school or supplies for themselves and their kids as well , 

I think that they should at least make it fair for the women to get paid the same percent that Men Get Paid. In sports Men and women can play at the same abilities and can sometimes play better (;  , I hope that Women can get paid the some amount of money in Sports or any job cause I do Believe it should be equal.

No comments:

Post a Comment