Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Technology Wood, Evaluation

Technology Wood , Evaluation
1. How Well did I do in completing all of the things that I needed for this Project
2. My Design Ideas
I did six Design Ideas The Ideas I did went Well but I only wanted to Do one.
Piano, Pencil Rack, Box, Chest Of Drawers, Candle Holder and a M&M Dispenser 
3.  The Final Choice?
The choice I made was a Piano I was a good for me to do for Decoration and Storage 
4. The Working Drawing
My Plan for The working Drawing went well It gave me all the right measurements and ways I would want My Piano to look like
5. The Marking Out 
My First time marking out I it came out good with using the ruler and tri-square
6. The Sawing 
When I First Started sawing my wood I Thought it was going well my hand did feel sore afterwards but it worked out fine.
7. The Chiseling?
When I Started Chiseling I did not feel comfortable using it at first it didn't specifically end up smooth at the end but during the process It went okay.
8. The Assembly
Putting it together started to get me confused but now It is looking good knowing that I learned more new things during the process 
9. Looking At what you produced
I have produced a Piano
10. Does It work?
My piano works and is strong if it were to fall on something the upper part open and closes very well
11. Does It Look Good?
The End Product Looks better than I thought it might turn out.
12. Is there anything that you would like to change?
I would like to add decorations to the product to make it more interesting and more like a piano
13. Is there anything else you wish to say about it?
There is Nothing I would like to add on to what I have Said.

No comments:

Post a Comment