Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Lockdown Exprience Recount

Our lockdown exprience for today was a recount about our expriences and events that happened in lockdown . What was our routine of lockdown? what were changes? Thoughts on home - learning ? , Here is my Lockdown exprience recount (Dear Future me ) . 

Dear Future Me !
Lockdown Experience Day 3 

Lockdown was something different , that most have not gone through . In Lockdown I would start off my every morning by being woken up from the thunderous sound of my alarm at 6:30 in the morning , then moving to switch it off and having a look through my phone . I move out of my bed to the bathroom to then brush my teeth , wash my face and apply my skin products and finish up by fixing  up my hair .

I transfer back into my bedroom making sure my bed is made then open up the closet doors to find my outfit for the day , move over to my chromebook and look at the work given for the day . Hour goes by and I hear the notification for our class meeting at 8:50 . Instructions and Introductions said , shifting over to start my work .

Fears filled my mind of not being able to see close friends , family members and the constant thought of this deathening pandemic . Changes I constantly saw switching between level 4 and 3 was how quiet roads were and how much more people were active outside of the house . 

Home - learning was a new understanding for most of us , even though we were able to connect with our teachers and classmates through our devices it was quite complicated communicating with each other because it wasn’t always understandable of what the person is saying or having no wifi or bad connection . 

Happy moments that made this tremendous lockdown better was being able to facetime my friend everyday to seem like we were still working together in class.
Two Main Environments : 
My Table / Desk Area & Bed 

No comments:

Post a Comment