Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

Holes Activity ( Nicknames)

A couple weeks ago we did our second activity for our Reading Book/Holes the Name of Our Activity was Nicknames Here is on how I did my activity.

Nicknames Chapter 4-5 
Monday 2nd September 2019 

As he watched the boy turn and walk away, he couldn’t for the life of him figure out why anyone would want to be called Armpit.”  (P.20)

Why do you think that all the boys insist on being called by their nicknames?
I think the boys liked to be called their nicknames instead of their real names because it is the names that represent on who their are  and what their personalities are like, and because they rather like their nicknames that birth is given names.

What do your think that Stanley’s nickname will be? Why?
If Stanley were to have a nickname it would be clueless because he is stuck in a dessert like area where he dosen’t know what to do or what to say which is why I would call him clueless.

If your were an inmate a Camp Green Lake, do you think that you’d like to be called by a different name? What nickname do you think would suit you?
I wouldn’t want to be called by a different name because I can get confused by the nickname I was given, If I were to have a  nickname it would be Vsco because I would bring scrunchies and polaroid to the camp.


1 comment:

  1. I liked how you did your presentation Nice Job!!! # OUAA

    ReplyDelete