Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

Fearful Night Writing Update!

Miss siale’s Tips for writing
1)For every noun your must have an adjective
2)For every verb, your must have a adverb
3)Try and us all 5 senses
Example: The admirable
,young  boy walked swiftly/slowly to the shop .

Fearful  Night

 Wandering suspiciously through the graveyard it felt like something was watching me,seeing a cold mist in the far distance having goosebumps crawling weirdly through my body.

It was obvious that there was someone there with me            
I turned my head having a search if there was someone there but no,A while after I took another inspection to check again but nothing was there except for gray cobblestone that surrounded me with different surnames and firsts.

I was designated to roam unbelievingly
 around the whole entire cemetery having no doubt on what I did I knew I was wrong but I genuinely wanted to do it, I Stroll rapidly through the thick Steam trying so  hard not to be feared about where/what was around me.
(It was such a lifetime Experience)  

Game Plan:
5 W’s
Who=Me and the people that was watching me
When:Night Time 10:59
Where:At The Cemetery
What:I was roaming through the Graveyard saying my hellos and goodbyes to Past awayed Friends and Family
Why:Visiting Family and friends

How:I was casually walking past the cemetery that family was buried at,And I wanted to visit
I have already posted the story but with Miss Siale's Awesome writing tips were had to edit our story to make it stand out so here is the final edited version have a read

No comments:

Post a Comment